Do you have exceptional sales and support skills with an entrepreneurial spirit and a financial background? The Calgary based Account Manager position at SIACharts is the perfect opportunity for you to join a fast paced, growing, and evolving company.
SIACharts is a premier investment decision-making platform and portfolio management software. SIA combines comprehensive data with powerful tools and top customer support saving advisor’s time with unique rankings and insights. SIACharts has spent the last 20 years developing a powerful process for financial advisors that has universal application for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds. SIACharts’ AI-powered technology computes over 10 Billion calculations every night analyzing tens of thousands of investments looking for the best opportunities.
Reporting to the President, the Account Manager at SIACharts will promote the investment tool, technology, and methodology of SIACharts.com and affiliated products through sales to new clients and support current client relationships.
Position: ACCOUNT MANAGER
Job Type: Full-time
Major Responsibilities: Sales/Support/Lead Generation:
- Sell SIACharts subscriptions and affiliated products to new clients across North America over telephone, in person, and via online webinars
- Pro-actively identify new and different business opportunities to provide increased sales
- Call advisors & generate referrals, prospective clients, COIs, and new sales
- Perform SIA software demonstrations and online sales webinars to prospective clients
- Provide customer support & training to existing clients empowering them for long-term success
- Enter CRM notes for all client interactions, creating client & prospect reports, etc.
- Account manager to segment of clients in charge of retention, education, follow-up, creating referrals, and their main point of contact on a quarterly basis
- Creating, editing, reviewing, and posting daily/weekly/monthly quarterly commentaries, insights, analysis, focus videos, education material, webinars, etc.
- Assist with presentations, data entry/errors, webinars, conferences, etc. as needed
- Assist with social media channels posting relevant and engaging content, growing the companies online influence & network, writing blogs and articles, etc.
- Reviewing and editing all marketing and education materials and assuring it meets high compliance standards for presentation, proper disclaimers, trademarks, etc.
- Coordinating, creating, and updating PowerPoint and other presentation material for events, seminars, websites, presentations, etc.
- Assist with sales initiatives, marketing initiatives, strategy, and other company initiatives
- Monitors industry best marketing practices and possible future disruptions
- Other duties as necessary
- University degree or post-secondary diploma in a finance, economics, business, or marketing discipline
- At least 3+ years Sales experience in the Finance industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills & formal presentation skills
- Experience as a Financial Advisor or Associate not required but helpful
- Comprehensive Financial industry experience and/or knowledge
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office expertise, Teams, PowerPoint, and knowledge or experience with CRM tools
- Must be detail oriented, organized, creative, and self-directed with the ability to meet task/project deadlines
- Successful in an entrepreneurial setting with a willingness to work in a team environment at a fast growing & evolving company of constantly changing priorities
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Initiative and willingness to go above and beyond required duties
Hours: Full-time salaried position, in person at SIACharts Calgary office, Monday – Friday from 6:30 am to 3:30 pm, with 30 mins for lunch. Will be required to travel for presentations and work extra hours when needed.
SIACharts offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a base salary with bonus opportunities, benefits, paid vacation time, education opportunities, and career development as the company grows. Serious candidates should submit their resumes and a cover letter to [email protected] to be considered.